Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Toe pulley (headsail) [1 Attachment]

Mark,

That prototype looks excellent.

I recommend that all SM owners take advantage of you doing the hard work here. I will certainly refer all of my SM clients to you. Please keep me in the loop with final photos and cost. With your permission, I would like to add this to the Amel School book.

Great Job!

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 9:27 AM mfmcgovern@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We are making good progress on the pulley project.  Attached is a picture of a production prototype of one half of the pulley machined from 6061 Aluminum next to the original cast Aluminum pulley.  316 Stainless Steel material is on order as well as some new tooling for machining Stainless Steel since we mostly machine Aluminum.  I will have final pricing tomorrow.

Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara
Deale, MD USA