Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Toe pulley (headsail)

svsunnyside

Hi Mark
How is the weather in Santa Marta ?
I think not too flat.
Very happy new year.

Gabriele Antolini
S/V Sunny Side
Maramu #219
Todomar Yard, Cartagena de India

On Thursday, 3 January 2019, 17:18:32 GMT-3, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Oooooh! Good idea. They can be a real bear to get off when needing replacement. Perhaps you should sell some to Amel J

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us