I have replied with photo to caliber33@.... Let me know if it did not come through.

Regards

Danny

On 04 January 2019 at 09:24 "Steve Harmon caliber33@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Danny yes I want it , can you sent me some pictures and the numbers attach to the tubro .I need it by the 11th of Jan, just let me know the total. Shipping address Yacht in Transit, Forever Young, Shelter Bay Marina, Fort Sherman Building  30, Colon Panama, Here my phone number +1 804 512 3792
  Thanks looking forward from hearing from you.  Steve Harmon

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎2‎, ‎2019‎ ‎03‎:‎48‎:‎38‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EST, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS simms@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I have a barely used turbo from a TMD 22 Volvo. I fitted it when I was trying to get the engine to perform to specs. I failed and very soon after replaced the engine. The turbo has been on my shelf since. NZ $500 ( about 320 USD) plus shipping from New Zealand. Money back (less shipping) warranty for functioning on install.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 03 January 2019 at 07:16 "caliber33@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

 I have a TMD 22 Volvo Penta  1999/2000 Does anyone have a source for a rebuild kit or a rebuilt Turbocharger P/N 380291, new ones are almost $2600.00      Steve,  S.V. Forever Young,                      Shelter Bay Panama