Von: amelyachtowners@...
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. Januar 2019 17:32
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Galapagos

Heinz,

The agent in Galapagos is Ricardo Arenas and his email address ricardo@...

This guy is the referent agent of the Workd ARC and we found him very reliable

Fair winds

Donato

Ocean Bird #468

Now in Sidney

Il giorno ven 4 gen 2019 alle 14:42 heinz@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> ha scritto:

Hello everyone and happy new year,

We plan to sail to Galapagos in late February.

Does anyone know a good agent and mail address in Galapagos? There are so many rumours circulating on the internet that it would be nice to get some reasonable information.

Thanks, fair Winds

Heinz

Quetzal, SM 2000, 292