Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re:Heading to S Pacific

Mark Erdos

Kent,

While in T&C, if you opt to stay at Turtle Cove Marina, be sure to use the free pilot boat to guide you in (at high tide). Else, Blue Haven is a nice alternative but very expensive and not near anything.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us