what's the best line for my mainsail boom?

Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...>

Dear Amelians,

I had all lines of my 54 replaced two years ago in Florida. It turns out that the line in the boom which is pulling the mainsail ,doesn't hold the sail in its position, even if the sail is under normal pressure. In relatively light winds already, the line slides around the pullies and the sail looses the desired shape.

Can anyone tell me what the original line was that AMEL used or what your best practices and experience is in case you also replaced that line?

Fair winds,
Alex
SY NO STRESS
AMEL54 #15