Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Changing Dessalator membranes

Mark Erdos

James,

You’re welcome. I also failed to mention Gary Silver did a very detailed pdf about changing membranes. I do not recall where it is on the forum (perhaps someone else can provide a link/location). He includes very detailed pictures. I like pictures.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us