Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Changing Dessalator membranes

Mark Erdos

Mark,

This is exactly what I was thinking about. There are some very good pics and diagrams. Thanks!

James,

When you undertake this project, the best advice I can give you is to label EVERYTHING. When it comes time to put the membranes in and put it all back together, it can get very confusing very quickly.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us