Replacement of vinyl wall and ceiling covering on Amel Sharki

Cameron Burness

We are looking for some ideas on what others have done when they have removed the vinyl that is on the ceilings and some walls on a Sharki.

We had to remove some from the forward cabin when repairing a leak through the front hatch last year.

We are assuming that the vinyl is original based on what we have removed already.

We have decided that we need to do something with rest as well now and therefore looking at what others have done to decide a way forward.

Please advise if you did something different in the head as walls and ceiling are all vinyl on Daal II.

Thanks in advance for your ideas and suggestions

Craig & Cameron Burness

S/V Daal II, 1984, #97