Re: Fie on Fi

mfmcgovern@...

The following is an excerpt from the Google Fi Terms of Service since no one ever actually reads this stuff (https://fi.google.com/about/tos/simple/):

"The Services are offered only to residents of the United States. The Services must be primarily used in the United States and are not intended for extended international use. Further, the Services are designed for use predominantly within our network. If your usage outside our network is excessive, abnormally high, or cause us to incur too much cost, we may, at our option and sole discretion, suspend your Google Fi account, terminate your service, or limit your use of roaming."

Just something to keep in mind when signing up for Google Fi and planning on using it exclusively internationally.

I am not out cruising yet, but I just switched to Fi from Verizon and have had no issues for the past 4 months or so travelling throughout North America.

Mark McGovern
Cara SM #440
Deale, MD USA