Re: Replacement of vinyl wall and ceiling covering on Amel Sharki

greatketch@...

Having redone headliners before, my favorite product was the upholstery fabric "NaugaSoft"  It comes is a variety of colors, it very tough and robust, it has a nice "hand,"  it stretches a bit so it is easy to work around turns and compound curves, and, while it is not cheap, it is not insanely expensive either.

It does NOT have the foam backing, and I always considered that a significant plus since disintegration of that foam layer was usually the reason for needing a new headliner.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
North Bimini, Bahamas