Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main Sail Furling Motor Issue

eric freedman

I would try Electec, Budget marine or Island water world..

If you need a machine shop FKG is the place to go. However Electec specializes in electrical things.

They are all in in Cole bay.

When do you expect to arrive in St Maarten.

All of these shops are on the Dutch side.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376