Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Since we are talking about seals...

michael winand

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Great article showing what not to do.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 8:18 am, greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]
wrote:

Some time ago I had started to write up a short article on the lip seals that we have to deal with as Amel owners, but it quickly became longer than planned... and I had put it aside while other things pressed.

Since we have recently been talking about lip seals both in general and in specific cases, I sat down and brought it up to the point where it is ready for public consumption.

https://fetchinketch.net/boat-projects/lipseals/

Hopefully, you find it worth what you paid for it!  :-D

Corrections, and questions always welcome.

Bill Kinney

SM160, Harmonie

Spanish Wells, Bahamas