Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Since we are talking about seals...

Hi Bill,

 What a great review. Where were you 20 years ago when  none other the Amel mechanic in la Rochelle taught me that the way to get a seal out was  with a screwdriver, a process that I have always performed with the utmost delicacy and my heart in my mouth  ? I have  now ordered your gadget !

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302 Greece

From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: 15 January 2019 21:13
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Since we are talking about seals...

Some time ago I had started to write up a short article on the lip seals that we have to deal with as Amel owners, but it quickly became longer than planned... and I had put it aside while other things pressed.

Since we have recently been talking about lip seals both in general and in specific cases, I sat down and brought it up to the point where it is ready for public consumption.

https://fetchinketch.net/boat-projects/lipseals/

Hopefully, you find it worth what you paid for it!  :-D

Corrections, and questions always welcome.

Bill Kinney

SM160, Harmonie

Spanish Wells, Bahamas