Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Engine blower fan

smiles bernard

Hello Miles

I wish my wind gen was up on the mizzen mast - makes loads of sense.

Although .  . . . I’d be interested to hear how it performs with the wider motion at sea / on passage  ?

Actually from my experience the wind gens are great at anchor but not so useful on passages so perhaps it’s a mute point and the main focus for installation should just be an at anchor solution?

All the very best
Miles
Maramu 46 #162

On 15 Jan 2019, at 21:54, Miles Bidwell milesbid@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Re: Julie
You and Glen have much to contribute . I remember adding a wind generator to my mizzenmast with your help almost 20 years ago (is that really possible ?) and I know about the emergency fixes you did on you circumnavigation. I am delighted to be in touch with you again .

Regards,
Miles
S/y Ladybug sm 216 , Le Marin, Martinique