From: svbebe
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 12:34 PM
Subject: [Amel] Re: Yanmar 100HP engine oil change

Hi Giovammi,

Yes, I received 2 binders. One has a printed copy of the PowerPoint
presentation that was given and the other is a shop manual type of binder.

I am fairly sure that these items are copyrighted. However, if they
are not I will see about scanning them and posting them on this
website. I will have an opportunity to do that when we fly from New
Zealand to the US in December.

Best,

Bill Rouse,
s/v BeBe
anchored Opua, New Zealand

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Giovanni Testa"
<gtesta23@...> wrote:

> Hi Bill,
> during the workshop did you received Yanmar documentation to post
for Group ?
> Your experince may be very practical for Yanmar 4JH3 owners.
> Thanks so much
> Giovanni TESTA
> s/v EUTIKIA SM2k n 428

Versione: 8.0.176 / Database dei virus: 270.9.11/1818 - Data di rilascio: 28/11/2008 19.31