Re: 12 volt electric motor replacement

Hi Don,
Just about any substantial auto generator / motor repair shop should easily rebuild yours. Do you know what is wrong with it?  If Ft Lauderdale is a possibility for you I've had Lauderdale Battery and Electric do good work, but there are many equally good options. Did Amel give you a price? A rebuild should be <$100.
Craig SN68

---In amelyachtowners@..., <donaldpatterson533@...> wrote :

One of the electric furling motors on my Amel Mango has failed.  Amel has advised that  they have replacement motors available.  Does anyone know of a possible replacement source that is compatible with the gear box or a rebuilder in Caribbean or the US for the motor. Thanks Don