Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Possible late Spring Amel Caribbean Rally

karkauai

I’m sure it would be great fun and well attended, Bill.  If we are still in the Caribbean, we will surely attend.  Will be heading for Panama in April.
Kent & Iris
Kristy
SM243

On Jan 19, 2019, at 2:41 PM, 'Kimberlite' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

I will be in the St Maarten area till about April then on to Colombia.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376