Re: parts

greatketch@...

Your contact at Amel for parts is Maude Touillet, her email is sav (at) amel.fr

Her English is excellent, and she is very helpful, and also very busy.  A bit of patience goes a long way.  It is always useful to remember that Amel makes its money building new boats, the service of older models is a great bonus. It is helpful if you do everything you can to make dealing with you as easy and effortless as possible!

There are a number of posts here describing the kind of information you need to include, but starting with photos, detailed descriptions, your exact hull number, are all important to help her track down what you need. She has a lot of experience getting parts to remote locations, so her shipping methods usually work well.

It is also can be very helpful if you include your name, your boat's name, hull number, and location in your postings here. Somebody might be nearby with extra help!

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Cape Eleuthera, Eleuthera Is., Bahamas

---In amelyachtowners@..., <sailunavida@...> wrote :

Im a new owner of a 2001 SM 2000 cruising Mexico with my kids. Where do I order parts for my AMEL can some one send ne contact info for parts please. Thanks