Port bow locker floor

thomas.kleman <no_reply@...>

As I was re-wiring my nav lights from the port bow locker (empty) I heard a crack. The top layer of the marine plywood floor separated from the rest and the floor is bowed but not cracked through. I checked it from top and bottom and it doesnt seem rotten. In case you’re wondering I weigh 200 lbs so it wasnt overloaded (ha). I know of at least one other SM that had this happen. Im in San Blas so an Amel fix in Martinique is out of the question. I will need to do this myself in Shelter Bay. Would love some ideas.

Tom Kleman
SM2K 422
SV L’ORIENT
San Blas