Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] parts

karkauai

Welcome to the group and congratulations on your Amel.

You will find this forum a wonderful resource for all kinds of information that will help you learn your Amel's systems, and give you a great start on trouble-shooting any problems you may encounter.  There are many folks here who will happily help you with any problems you may encounter.

For this question it didn't make a difference, but in the future it will help if you sign you post with your name, boat name and hull number, and where you are currently located.

For parts from Amel, contact Maud Touillet by email at sav "at" amel "dot" fr, she is in LaRochelle.  Send complete description including part numbers.  If you aren't sure of part numbers, take pictures and send with your request.
If there is something you need right away, in addition to your email call her at +33 5 46 55 00 75

All the best to you and yours.
Happy and safe sailing,
Kent & Iris
SM 243
Kristy
Currently Ft. Lauderdale, FL Hoping to leave for Turks and Caicos in a few more days.

To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2019 12:30 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] parts

Im a new owner of a 2001 SM 2000 cruising Mexico with my kids. Where do I order parts for my AMEL can some one send ne contact info for parts please. Thanks

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.