Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Port bow locker floor

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Tom,

I would dry it out thoroughly and then glass right over it coving up the sides of the locker. Solid permanent fix.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 21 January 201Hi Tom9 at 10:15 "thomas.kleman" <no_reply@...> wrote:

As I was re-wiring my nav lights from the port bow locker (empty) I heard a crack. The top layer of the marine plywood floor separated from the rest and the floor is bowed but not cracked through. I checked it from top and bottom and it doesnt seem rotten. In case you’re wondering I weigh 200 lbs so it wasnt overloaded (ha). I know of at least one other SM that had this happen. Im in San Blas so an Amel fix in Martinique is out of the question. I will need to do this myself in Shelter Bay. Would love some ideas.

Tom Kleman
SM2K 422
SV L’ORIENT
San Blas