Re- port bow locker floor

thomas.kleman <no_reply@...>

I wanted to thank all of you for the help. I’m planning on incorporating many/most of the ideas put forward. If I was in the E Carib I know where I could find competent help; Im headed for shelter Bay, Panama so it might be just us (again).

Questions (because Im ordering raw materials for this project from Miami to meet me in Shelter Bay).

1) thickness of marine plywood for floor ?
2) My chainlocker bulkhead wall seems Ok. Precise name of product to seal it ?
3) Glass in the seams of new floor ? The whole floor ? The bulkhead too ?
4) starboard floor seemed Ok. Just go ahead and do that too ?

Bill Rouse (if youre reading this)- noted that your biz is booming and you survey many SMs. Is this the first thing you look for ? And interested in your remediation preferences on this issue.

Thanks Much

Tom and Kirstin
SV L’ORIENT
Green Island Panama