Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Possible late Spring Amel Caribbean Rally

Chuck_Kim_Joy

OMG!
I have got to hear your story before your subconscious blocks the bad parts from your memory. Count us in.
Kim and Chuck
Joy #388
In st.martin slow waking south

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 3:44 PM Sailing Island Pearl colin.d.streeter@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Island Pearl II just arrived in Caribbean early this morning from Brisbane, Australia via Asia, most Indian Ocean Islands, South Atlantic Islands and Brazil.

In Prickly Bay now, then a slow trip up the Windward then Leewards before BVI's & US BVI's etc then across to Bonaire in late May/June for Hurricane season.

Would love to participate if the dates work out, and/or say HI to any other Amel owners as we travel the Caribbean this season. If you see us anchored near you feel free to come over for a cold beer. We love Amel talk!

Cheers
Colin

On Tue, 22 Jan. 2019, 13:01 alex.paquin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

Hello Bill,

I think it is a great idea, our Maramu is based in Venezuela, if we get and idea of the overall plan with dates included, we would seriously consider participating. Also the cost would be an important factor, in my opinion. Thanks for promoting such an activity. Maybe we can convince other Amel owners here to participate.
Alex Paquin
SIMPATICO
Maramu #94, 1981