Insurance

Mark Erdos

(changed name of thread)

Hi Colin,

Interesting about insurance. I have spent the past couple of months shopping for insurance to get us through the Panama canal and across the S. Pacific. I have it narrowed down to Y-Yacht (UK), Novamar (USA) and Top Sail (UK) – We currently have Pantaenius and it is going to be cost prohibitive for us to continue with them. If we decide to stay in the Caribbean, the Pantaenius requirements a virtually impossible to adhere to. Either way we need to change.

When you say “Y Insurance” do you mean Y-Yacht?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff