Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Possible late Spring Amel Caribbean Rally

Mark Pitt

Bill,

I am interested.

Mark Pitt
Sabbatical III, SM #419, Martinique

On Jan 24, 2019, at 8:33 PM, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Update

I have received some level of interest from 15 owners. I was hoping for more interest in a Caribbean Rally. Is there anyone else? I am not aking for a commitment, just Interest. Here is the list that I have so far:
Arno Luijten  SV Luna A54-121
Miles Bidwell  Ladybug SM 216
Kent & Iris Robertson Kristy SM 243
John Clark  Annie SM 37
Pat & Diane SM Shenanigans SM 123
Alex Paquin  SIMPATICO Maramu #94
Colin Streeter Island Pearl SM 332
Donald Patterson  ?Mango?
Kim and Chuck  Joy SM 388
Paul and Kerstin Kerpa SM 259
Gary Wells Adagio SM 209
Duane & Peg Wanderer, SM 477
Derick Gates Brava SM 400

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 5:56 PM derickgates@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am on Brava in Le Marin, Martinique getting some maintenance done. By mid March I expect to start traveling North to Antigua, and by late April set off for the Azores and then Gibraltar. The rally sounds like a great idea.

Derick Gates
SM2K #400 Brava