From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 11:33 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Possible late Spring Amel Caribbean Rally

Update

I have received some level of interest from 15 owners. I was hoping for more interest in a Caribbean Rally. Is there anyone else? I am not aking for a commitment, just Interest. Here is the list that I have so far:

Arno Luijten

SV Luna A54-121

Miles Bidwell

Ladybug SM 216

Kent & Iris Robertson

Kristy SM 243

John Clark

Annie SM 37

Pat & Diane

SM Shenanigans SM 123

Alex Paquin

SIMPATICO Maramu #94

Colin Streeter

Island Pearl SM 332

Donald Patterson

?Mango?

Kim and Chuck

Joy SM 388

Paul and Kerstin

Kerpa SM 259

Gary Wells

Adagio SM 209

Duane & Peg

Wanderer, SM 477

Derick Gates

Brava SM 400

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School
http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 5:56 PM derickgates@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am on Brava in Le Marin, Martinique getting some maintenance done. By mid March I expect to start traveling North to Antigua, and by late April set off for the Azores and then Gibraltar. The rally sounds like a great idea.

Derick Gates
SM2K #400 Brava