Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Possible late Spring Amel Caribbean Rally

John Clark

Olaf you have two Amels, there is no excuse!  ;)

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019, 11:13 AM 'Olaf Bauer MIA-AMARA at Yahoo' olaf_renos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

Hello Bill,

I’m interested in the rally but at the moment not sure if I will be in that area at that time.

Olaf

Katchopine, SM2K 392

Von: amelyachtowners@... <amelyachtowners@...>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Januar 2019 16:48
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Possible late Spring Amel Caribbean Rally

Got it..

After adding James Cromie and Mark & Debbie Mueller, our total with some sort of interest is at 20.

Current List:

Joe & Tracie Nance

CloudStreet SM 331

Eric Freedman

Kimberlite SM 376

Arno Luijten

SV Luna A54-121

Miles Bidwell

Ladybug SM 216

Kent & Iris Robertson

Kristy SM 243

John Clark

Annie SM 37

Pat & Diane

SM Shenanigans SM 123

Alex Paquin

SIMPATICO Maramu #94

Colin Streeter

Island Pearl SM 332

Donald Patterson

?Mango?

Kim and Chuck

Joy SM 388

Paul and Kerstin

Kerpa SM 259

Gary Wells

Adagio SM 209

Duane & Peg

Wanderer, SM 477

Derick Gates

Brava SM 400

Mark Pitt

Sabbatical III, SM #419

Mark,Karen, Miles and Lucy Isaac

Lulu, SM 391

Courtney Gorman

TRIPPIN A54 #101

James Cromie

Soteria SM 347

Mark & Debbie Mueller

Brass Ring, A54

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School
http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 9:41 AM brass.ring@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Please add Mark & Debbie Mueller to your "interested list".  Currently still stuck on the east coast, not sure we will make it down that far.

Mark & Debbie Mueller

Brass Ring, A54