Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Possible late Spring Amel Caribbean Rally

Joe,

I had both you and Eric on the master list, but the first time I copied and pasted the list to this thread, I missed both of you. Subsequent postings of the list had both of you.

ThanksūüėČ

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970
My calendar:
https://theamelschool.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019, 7:33 AM Joe Nance cloudstreet100@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

Hi Bill,

You missed me on the list as well.

Joe
CloudStreet
SM 2000 #331

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019, 2:58 PM Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

I would like to know what you think about having an Amel Caribbean Rally in 2019.

I would be happy to spearhead it and believe I might be able to get some discounts from marinas, marine vendors, and possibly restaurants. If we get enough participants, we might even quality for Tourism Board support from places like the BVI, St. Maarten, Martinique, St. Lucia, and Grenada. I know that the Tourism Boards have participated in past rallies by supplying transportation and tours which promote their islands.

As a participant in the Amel Rendezvous in the Chesapeak, I know how much fun these can be.

This email opens it up for discussion. Let me know if you are interested and/or if you can help put this together. Many of us probably have at least one contact in the Caribbean who could help.