Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Insurance

Craig Briggs

PS:  MS and AD Insurance Group Holdings is a Japanese company which you can google for more info.

---In amelyachtowners@..., <sangaris@...> wrote :

All,
Suggest you read further, if interested, at yyachtinsurance dot com, which states Barry Sullivan, who happens to own a Maramu, started Pantaenius UK, did business as Shearlangstone, Ltd. , became Y Yacht Insurance in 2011. Now set up Y Yacht Assurances France for post-Brexit operation. The actual insurance and underwriting is through MS Amlin, part of MS and AD (haven't researched them) and Y Yacht Insurance is a trading name of Y at-sign Limited, an English company.

FWIW,
Craig Briggs, SN68 - I did ask for a quote and will let you know what I hear.

---In amelyachtowners@..., <gmshea@...> wrote :

Hi all,
My info is that Barrie Sullivan of Y used to be the GM of Pantaenius UK but "retired" and started Y

Greg Shea
Sharki 133 Cap des Iles
Preveza