First Ever Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally 2019

I created a webpage for the First Ever Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally 2019. The webpage is a hidden webpage on the Amel School website. In other words, if you are on the Amel School website, you cannot find it. I put it on the Amel School website because that is the only place I own that I could create a page. If someone else wants to volunteer setting up and maintaining a webpage, it is fine with me.

To do this, I had to assume and guess almost everything. Most of what is on the page should NOT be my decision, but I made the page to get some conversation going with suggestions.

Best,

Bill Rouse
Amel School
720 Winnie St