Re: First Ever Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally 2019

Update on coordination efforts:

I have discussed this Rally with Martinique-based potential sponsors asking for some help with the following during the Martinique portion of the Rally:
  1. A dinner at Mango Bay during the above dates for all owners attending the Rally
  2. A bus tour of Rhum Clément and possibly some other stop.
  3. Berth Discounts at the Marina du Marin.
  4. Door prizes or gift certificates from 3 different entities to be given by them during the dinner at Mango Bay.
The early indications is that we will get all of the above and possibly more. I will keep you posted and will add to the website when confirmed.

If someone has contacts at any of the other planned island stops, contact me so that we can use you to make a similar arrangement at other stops.
Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 12:39 PM Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
I created a webpage for the First Ever Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally 2019. The webpage is a hidden webpage on the Amel School website. In other words, if you are on the Amel School website, you cannot find it. I put it on the Amel School website because that is the only place I own that I could create a page. If someone else wants to volunteer setting up and maintaining a webpage, it is fine with me.

To do this, I had to assume and guess almost everything. Most of what is on the page should NOT be my decision, but I made the page to get some conversation going with suggestions.

Best,

Bill Rouse
Amel School
720 Winnie St