Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Any Amel owners who have sailed to Chile from Panama?

Brent Cameron

The ex owner’s of Super Maramu 248 (Moondog), John and Ruth Martin, did exactly that. See http://www.broadbaysailing.org/downloads/category.asp?categoryid=%7B6AE75D5D%2D3FB3%2D42AD%2DDD59%2D746E7C19564D%7D

Brent Cameron, Future Super Maramu owner

6S+

On Jan 27, 2019, at 3:01 PM, James Cromie jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

thanks Bill!

James
On Jan 27, 2019, at 2:57 PM, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I know an ex-owner who was from Chile and owned a SM. I will try to get in touch with him.
Best,

Bill Rouse
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 1:25 PM jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello everyone -

I'm interested to know if there are any Amel owners who have sailed to Southern Chile from Panama along the Pacific coast of South America.  If so, I'd love to hear about your experience.

Many thanks!

-James

Soteria