1st UPDATE - First Ever Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally 2019

Let me update you on the First Ever Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally 2019

Dates:
We have corrected some wrong dates on the original proposal and established an alternative calendar that works for more of the participants. It isn't final yet, but I wanted to keep everyone in the loop. I believe the Alternate Calendar on the left below will be the final version.

Islands/Dates Tentative Schedule:

BVI- Virgin Gorda Anchorage at sound entrance channel on the East side April 14-16

St. Maarten (TBD) April 21-23

Martinique Apr 28 - May 4 du Marin with a group anchorage at St Anne on May 4 (the last day)

Bequia Admiralty Bay Anchorage May 19-21

Grenada (TBD) May 26-28

Chaguaramas, Trinidad (Tentative) May 30-?

Note: TBD means we currently do not have an exact location planned on the island

Islands/Dates Alternative/Preferred Schedule:

The following has been suggested to include most of the boats interested

BVI- Virgin Gorda Anchorage at sound entrance channel on the East side Mar 31- Apr 2

Martinique Apr 7-12 du Marin with a group anchorage at St Anne on Apr 12 (the last day)

Bequia Admiralty Bay Anchorage Apr 15-17

Grenada (TBD) Apr 21-23

Chaguaramas, Trinidad (Tentative) Apr 25-???

Note: TBD means we currently do not have an exact location planned on the island

CLICK HERE to link to the First Ever Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally 2019 webpage with all of the information.

Martinique Vendors:
I am beginning to get pledges from various Martinique vendors which include:
A sponsored dinner
Sponsored Beer/Wine
Door prizes including a haulout in & out with 3 days
I am hoping for:
Marina/Mooring concessions
A bus tour of some great places on Martinique.
Other door prizes

It looks like it is going to be fun!

Best,

Bill Rouse