Re: 1st UPDATE - First Ever Amel Eastern Caribbean Rally 2019

greatketch@...

I am not at all sure how this fits into the calculations. We’d be interested, but…

We have no idea where we will be in that time frame. Right now we are in full cruising mode, which means we don’t really have a plan—past the next weather front.

If we do cross paths with the rally, at that time of year we would certainly be starting to head north, so would not be rallying to the south, just rendezvousing…

I guess that puts us in the “interested, but unreliable” category!

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Highborne Cay, Bahamas