Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Possible late Spring Amel Caribbean Rally - INSURANCE

Duane Siegfri

Mark,

Thanks for the informative reply!

I thought I attached this to the insurance thread, not sure how it got on the Rally thread...

I have not heard of Novamar before, please do send me your contacts information.  I'm not happy about the 10 degree hurricane border from Pantaenius.  Grenada or the ABC's seem to be a better destination for me.

Our rigging is original (14 years old now) so that's going to be an issue, but I'm planning on a replacement this year anyway.

Duane
Wanderer, SM#477