Furler motors & Headsail - Santorin

Craig Briggs

Hi John.

I started a new topic for you as you had buried your post in a thread about insurance which is quite confusing.

It may be more helpful if you would describe what problem you have that suggests you want to replace your original furler motors, or are you looking for spares, or what?  Usually, the reduction gears are the problem, not the motors and if you tell us bit more about your problem we may be able to offer more helpful suggestions.  As to your headsail, again, some more information about what you want to do would help you to get more useful replies. Have you approached a sailmaker about this and have a question, or what?

Best regards,

Craig Briggs, SN68 - Sangaris, Ft Pierce, Florida

---In amelyachtowners@..., <johnhayes862@...> wrote :

Happy new year one and all

Anyone out there replaced the original furler motors in past and head sail on a Santorini and if so be really great full to learn the name and spec of replacement units

Best

John Hayes
NGA Waka
SN 41