BAMAR furlers for sale

Teun BAAS

I have for sale the genoa and the stay sail electric BAMAR furlers; complete with electronic boxes from my 2009 A54.

From what I see from documentation on the boat the original BAMAR furlers installed in May 2009 were replaced by the next generation BAMAR furlers in 2014/2015.

I used the special BAMAR promotion and replaced both furlers with the latest generation in Q3 2018.

The genoa furler is working perfectly; however in the last days of sailing prior to the change over to the new furlers the stay sail furler developed a problem – I am sure it is the rubber belt and I believe I have a spare on board but never bothered to fix it as I replaced both systems.

Both furlers are currently in NOUMEA, NEW CALEDONIA.

I am currently in USA and will be back on the boat last week February 2019.

If interested pls Email me: teun at amelit dot net

Best Regards Teun BAAS

AMELIT A 54 - #128

Jan 29, 2019   05:49:36