Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Ping pong ball valve?

Porter McRoberts

We also have the ping pong ball!

Porter
a54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Jan 30, 2019, at 12:51 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Paul,

Sorry I can’t help but wanted to say this made me laugh hard. This has to be the funniest post to make the forum. Cheers!

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us