Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] St. Martin

Courtney Gorman

The Highfield 10 1/2 foot aluminum rib fits nicely on top of the rear cabin and does not interfere with the mizzen I would recommend getting the one with the bow Storage box

On Feb 5, 2019, at 9:55 AM, webercardio webercardio@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi to the group,
I am on the way to St.Martin and want to stay there for some days, buying  perhaps Alu RIB and Motor with more power . I have now a Zodiac fastroller 3,10 m and Mercury 6HP .
Any  recommendations where and what to buy. Taxfree ?
Where to stay in which marina ?
Thank you very much Wolfgang SY Elise AMEL 54 #162

For information  Amel 54 With VW TDI I have now the Diagnostic software VCDS and HEX-V2 Adaptor on the boat