Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Painting boat S of Hurricane belt

Stephen Davis

We painted the boot stripe on Aloha in Awlgrip Desert sand in the style of the Amel 54. The hull was painted in Awlgrip eggshell white. The rubrail was custom mixed Awlgrip with the color of a Trojan battery used as an example. The rubrail color looks perfect. The inside channel of the rub rail was also painted in Desert Sand, and looks very nice.

Steve Davis
Aloha SM 72
Hawaii

On Feb 6, 2019, at 13:41, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

No, it is a match to waterline color of the Amel 55.

I guess the non-directed question was not meant for me.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool..com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970
My calendar:
https://theamelschool.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019, 4:14 PM 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

Bill,

Is the Awlgrip (Desert Sand) a match to the deck color?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us