Re: AGM battery equalisation

ya_fohi

Bill,

Thanks for your feedback. I have charged the batteries for three days then disconnected. I then measured the initial voltage after disconnection then again after at least 12 hours. They all show a drop of 0.1 - 0.2 V over that period, and their final voltages range between 12.3 and 12.7V which according to my lookup table is between 69% and 88% capacity. I guess that after fouir years I expect some loss of capacity, but should I be comcerned? Is ther a chance that the low ones may be drawing down the good ones and so should I replace/remove them?

Cheers,
Paul