Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Any Amel owners who have sailed to Chile from Panama?

karkauai

Hi John,
Glad to hear from you.  You headed back N?  We’ll be inT&C for a few weeks, then heading S.

Not sure how we missed you.  We had a great weather window out of Ft L.  Motor sailed for about 6 hours on a light wind beam reach, then beam reach in 12-15 kts for the rest of the trip as the wind clocked from N to NE S we made the turn S.  Only took 3 days and had to slow down then heave to so we could enter in good light.

Have fun, be safe.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Feb 5, 2019, at 4:55 AM, John Clark john.biohead@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Don't know about Chile but we jutst passed you leaving the Turks and Caicos.  We were off in the distance to your east.  Spotted your boat and thought she was an Amel...my eye is still good I see.

Regards,  John
SV Annie SM 37
Transiting the Bahamas.

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019, 2:25 PM jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@... wrote:

Hello everyone -

I'm interested to know if there are any Amel owners who have sailed to Southern Chile from Panama along the Pacific coast of South America.  If so, I'd love to hear about your experience.

Many thanks!

-James

Soteria