AMEL FORUM - SHUTDOWN OF AMEL YAHOO GROUP - NEW PLATFORM

Alejandro Paquin

Dear Bill,

I wish to thank you personally for taking your valuable time and money to find a new and workable platform for the Amel Forum. This forum is extremely interesting, I´ve been a member since God know when.

The world needs more people like you, definitely.

I own “SIMPATICO” an older Maramu (1981) since 21 years ago, it is turning 38 this year, and it has gone through a lot of refurbishing in the past 6 years. The previous owner is a like a father to me so it has been in the “family” for a long time. I enjoy the discussions, participating when I can and sharing my own particular experiences. I´ve also exchanged privately with many of the members so for me, it has been a source of wisdom and good advice all along.

Thanks again and hope to meet you soon, weather, and God permitting.

Alex Paquin

Av. Luis Roche con 3a Transversal

Edificio Bronce PB, Local 1

Altamira

Caracas. Venezuela

Telf:  +58 (212) 264.55.68 / 264.68.85 /261.64.37

Fax: +58 (212) 261.16.87

Mobile/Whatsapp: +58 (412) 3365564

e-mail: alex.paquin@...

P Antes de imprimir piense en su responsabilidad con el Medio Ambiente - Think Before Print

*Disclaimer:*

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.