Re: Mainsail furling motor the saga continues

Mark Erdos

A word of advice to owners replacing the sail motors. I had the same experience as Chuck. So, when ordering another sail motor from Amel I asked and paid a little extra to have Amel put the necessary attachments onto the motor. I sent Maud a picture with instructions to “please make and send me this complete unit”. Of course, Amel sent me an eact replacement and all I had to do was fit it. It wasn’t cheap but it was a perfect match. They even labeled the wires and sent a picture of connections to make.

On a side note, in my dealings with Maud, I have found she is more than willing to take a picture of what she is about to ship to you.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff