Thanks Mark McGovern Gary Wells, Mark Erdos, & Danny SIMMS

All,

Many of you have been thanking me, but the real credit for the new site go to many of you who have been pushing for a change, especially Gary Wells/ADAGIO...thanks Gary.

And, I did not find Groups.io. The Amel owner who found Groups.io is Mark McGovern/CARA. Had Mark not found it, we would still be wringing our hands.

Also, I should mention Mark Erdos/Cream Puff and Danny SIMMS/Ocean Pearl. These guys were great advisors helping the rest of us and keeping us on track. Thanks Danny and Mark.

I have a few projects that I would like to get completed. We need to rename about half of the photos that have camera-assigned names. If we can name the photo correctly, it will come up in a search. I have asked the Moderators to rename those that come in as attachments. For your information those photos automatically go to the Album named Emailed Photos. I set up the following general photo albums that should be used for all of our photos:
1. Deck & Hull
2. Electronics & Electrical
3. Mechanical
4. Plumbing
5. Miscellaneous
6. Amel Photo Albums -A place to post your boat pictures and glamour shots

I have not really had time to look at the files, but I know they could be reorganized into main folders that are:
1. Deck & Hull
2. Electronics & Electrical
3. Mechanical
4. Plumbing