Re: Amel France and Bill Rouse

Drew Gaffney

HI Bill,
I saw the notice tonight and sent Amel a letter disagreeing completely with their rude, ill-advised notice.
Sorry about it.  Somewhat proves the cynical expression "No good deed goes unpunished."
I appreciate  your help over the years.
See you in Houston this spring.
Drew

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 7:51 PM Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
All,

You may have received an email from Emmanuel POUJEADE, Directeur général / General manager direction"at"amel.fr regarding Bill ROUSE. At this time I do not want to respond publicly to that email, but if you received it and want my response privately, please email me at bill"at"gmail.com

I think that most of you know that I love Amel and the wonderful yachts Amel produces. I have never met Mr. POUJEADE, but I believe he is a fine man and a great manager of Amel. Apparently someone has misinformed him about me. I am not going to comment further publicly, but will give you a copy of my response privately.

Bill Rouse
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550