Re: Amel France and Bill Rouse

Dimitris Krasopoulos

Dear Bill,

I read the letter send by Amel.

Please send me also a copy of your reply to the General Manager.
I am sure that they do not understood the importance of your knowledge in the technical issues of the Amel group.

Your help is invaluable to all Amel sailors.

Best Regards

Dimitris Krasopoulos
Mob:+306944302318

Στις Πέμ, 14 Φεβ 2019 στις 5:51 π.μ., ο/η Bill Rouse <brouse@...> έγραψε:

All,

You may have received an email from Emmanuel POUJEADE, Directeur général / General manager direction"at"amel.fr regarding Bill ROUSE. At this time I do not want to respond publicly to that email, but if you received it and want my response privately, please email me at bill"at"gmail.com

I think that most of you know that I love Amel and the wonderful yachts Amel produces. I have never met Mr. POUJEADE, but I believe he is a fine man and a great manager of Amel. Apparently someone has misinformed him about me. I am not going to comment further publicly, but will give you a copy of my response privately.

Bill Rouse
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550