Re: Amel France and Bill Rouse

Jim,

Thanks for your email. I have a disclaimer on the website that management of Amel agreed with in May 2018.

I just sent you my response.

Best,

Bill Rouse

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 8:10 AM Jim Anderson <capt.anderson@...> wrote:
Hi Bill,

I had some concerns about this when you first started using the Amel School name for you product and started using their logo. In retrospect perhaps I should have mentioned something back then.

In any case I had some additional ideas that perhaps could be helpful but to make sure that they're not superfluous I think it would make sense if I saw your response to Amel first.

All of us who "know" you support you and understand that it is in everyone's best interest including Amel's, that we all have a harmonious relationship.

Having said that, I am thinking that a disclaimer and a new logo are likely in Amel School's future.

Sincerely,

Jim.

On Feb 13, 2019 10:51 PM, "Bill Rouse" <brouse@...> wrote:
All,

You may have received an email from Emmanuel POUJEADE, Directeur général / General manager direction"at"amel.fr regarding Bill ROUSE. At this time I do not want to respond publicly to that email, but if you received it and want my response privately, please email me at bill"at"gmail.com

I think that most of you know that I love Amel and the wonderful yachts Amel produces. I have never met Mr. POUJEADE, but I believe he is a fine man and a great manager of Amel. Apparently someone has misinformed him about me. I am not going to comment further publicly, but will give you a copy of my response privately.