Re: New Group

Peter,

Thanks for your email. I sent you a private email.

Best,

Bill Rouse

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 8:10 AM Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:
Bill,

Your contribution to the Amel family is outstanding - keep going - i read it all and its brilliant. Amel have no idea how lucky they are.

I go to Amel in La Rochelle in March and will deliver any message if I can help. I get on with them well actually.

Peter
Peter Forbes
The Old Rectory
Farnham
Blandford
Dorset
DT11 8DE

On 14 Feb 2019, at 13:28, Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Ruedi,

Thanks so much for your kind words.

It wasn't me as much as it was Mark McGovern, Gary Wells, Mark Erdos and Danny SIMMS, all Super Maramu owners and members of this group.

Best,

Bill Rouse

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:19 PM Rudolf Waldispuehl <Rudolf@...> wrote:
Bill,
Thank you and the other colleagues for all of your efforts and time. We all know that you all have done tremendous amount of work to make it happen!
It is greatly appreciated; - I love these Group!
Best,
Ruedi

Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Datum: Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019 um 22:51
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] New Group

Arno,

Thanks for your comments. The support people were working on this yesterday and last night. Frankly, they "pushed the button" without me knowing they were going to be so quick and surprised our moderators and me...sorry about that.

I think we all are going to like what we have...I see some clean-up required in re-naming photos, but we had that issue before, but Yahoo gave us no way to re-name them.🙈

Best,

Bill Rouse
Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:47 AM Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:
Bill,

Thank you very much for this migration. This is really an improvement over the old Yahoo stuff. Excellent move!

One small thing I would like to say about the migrarion. The mail I got to raise awareness about the move did make me think it was a phishing mail so I threw it away. I'm not sure if there is a way to make the announcement more "authentic",  but the domain ".io"made me doubt the reliability of the announcement.
Just my 2 cents....

--
CW Bill Rouse
Amel School